We are a Gospel Proclaiming Church
The Bible teaches that, as Creator and Ruler of the whole universe, God deserves all of our love and obedience.
- Worthy are You, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power; for You created all things, and by Your will they existed, and were created (Revelation 4:11).
Sadly, instead of loving and obeying God, each of us has turned to the wrong, sinful way.
- All we like sheep have gone astray, we have turned--every one--to his own way (Isaiah 53:6).
Instead of leading us to a better life, our sinful choices lead to physical and spiritual death.
- The wages of sin is death (Romans 6:23).
But there is still hope! God sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to die on the cross and endure the judgment that we deserve for our sins.
- But God shows His love for us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us (Romans 5:8).
Jesus Christ rose again after three days. God now commands all men everywhere to repent and turn from their sins to God. Those who continue to reject Him still face certain judgment and death.
- God…commands all people everywhere to repent, because he has fixed a day on which he will judge the world in righteousness by a man whom He has appointed; and of this he has given assurance to all by raising him from the dead (Acts 17:30-31).
God promises that if you will turn from the wrong, sinful way and believe that Jesus Christ died to forgive you, you will be saved.
- For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved (Romans 10:13).
Please don't hesitate to contact us
to learn more.